After giving Sami feedback on her paper, I feel that some of the advice I gave her can be applied to my paper as well. For example, I need to be concise and I need to add length to my methods section.
My review on Kayla's paper made me think about how I can apply some of the things I told her to my own paper. I feel that I can also be more concise. I also feel that I could do a better job in connecting my thoughts to the idea as a whole.
I will write about whether or not being in a fraternity or sorority affects alcohol consumption. I chose this topic because there are many controversies about topics with greek life and whether or not they are positive or negative. Research Questions: 1. Does being involved in greek life affect alcohol consumption? 2. Does gender matter in this case? I plan on doing a survey on students both in and out of greek life on if they drink and if so, how much they drink.
Comments
Post a Comment